Missing Licenses in Account

Hello,

It appears we may be missing a license or two in our account. I have the purchase confirmation e-mail from Envato but the license is nowhere to be found in our account, although it’s been connected to a site since 2016.

How do we troubleshoot this?

Thank you!

Hi @scoopsdad,

Please provide us with the license key that is missing in your account in a Secure Note so that we can check it?

Hi @scoopsdad,

Thanks, that license is registered to a different account, please see the secure note. That might be your secondary account or your client’s account.

You can login to that account (if its your account) and then unlock the licenses associated to it so you can transfer them into your current account.

Cheers,

Thank you, Friech!

I still may need some assistance on this.

The license was unlocked and I was able to validate the site with it.

However, I’m unable to add it to our account. I’ve tried several times and keep getting the error, “Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.”

Thank you!

Hi @scoopsdad,

Try revoking the site first, freeing the license then transfer it to your account. Then revalidate the site again.

Thanks,

Still no go. The license has been revoked and I’m still getting the same error message when trying to add it to our account.

Hi @scoopsdad,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I’ll forward this to our account manager.

Can you confirm that the license you want to transfer to scoopsdad account is the one in the secure note?

Thanks,

Yes, confirmed. Thank you!

Hi @scoopsdad,

I’ve moved the license across manually for you. Thanks for your patience, and have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.