Menu not working for mobile

Hi There

I’ve just launched a website and the mobile menu is not working. I’ve looked at different articles and for the life of me I can’t seem to get it to work. The website is https://crinklawmaplesyrup.com/

Thanks in advance

Hi @ninja21,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your setup and you’ve created two sets of sections, one for mobile devices and one for large screens with the same ID which is causing the problem, Please note that ID must be unique that’s why mobile menu couldn’t find the correct ID. So now to fix this, give different ID’s to your sections for example, you have two sections with the same ID order, keep the ID of the first section which is for the desktops screens and change the ID of the mobile section to e.g site-order, you’ll have to do it for all the sections.

Now you’ll have to create a new menu with the new mobile section ID’s, once created then duplicate your header Bar for the mobile devices and assign the mobile menu to it and hide the Desktop Bar for smaller screens. For this step you can follow this thread Coding "change color bullet points"

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.