Menu editing extremely slow

I have read all of the forum posts on this topic. I feel my situation is very similar to this one Slow menu.php
We manage a large number of sites all using Xtheme and Xpro. We have gone through all of your suggestions and steps. The icing on the cake was when I was trying to edit a menu with 15 items in it on a fresh website in development. Everything up to date on Xpro. 10 minutes to remove and add two menu items. The ONLY thing that works is to use the experimental and unsupported code provided in one of these threads to kill the icons in the menus. Different server tests, memory limit tests, browser tests, browser plugin tests, minimal menu sizes, different computers and numerous websites. Has there been any progress on this front?

Hey @sbxstrategies,

Regretfully, there’s no improvement on this end yet but this is already on the list of things to be improved by our development team.

Aside from the custom code here, please also try increasing the max_input_vars of your server to 3000 or higher.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.