MEC Stopped working please help Urgent

I have the MEC plugin installed on X pro and tied to Woocommerce. But the checkout button has stopped working and will not forward customers to the payment page. Can you please help me correct this asap as we are not able to book classes now on the website, very urgent

Hi @juicedradio423,

Thank you for writing in, sorry I cant replicate the issue, please provide us step on how we can replicate the issue. And please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

In the meantime, please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I tried disabling the plug ins and it still malfunctions. To replicate - go to the link below (a test class I made) and try to check out. Put a fake name in and click next to the payment info. At that point it will not proceed when clicking the green checkout button.

It also places an order in woocommerce every time you click the checkout button, but does not take the customer to the page to insert credit card info.

I am attaching log in info for the site so you can pinpoint the issue, thank you for your help

Hi @juicedradio423,

Thank you for the credentials, I notice that your WooCommerce is updated to 3.9.0. The latest supported version of WooCommerce is still 3.8.1. Please downgrade your Woocommerce to that version

How to Downgrade WooCommerce Plugin

Remember to clear all your caching (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after downgrading.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I downgraded and it is still doing the same thing. Can you please help me figure out how to fix this, otherwise i need to purchase another calendar plug-in - client is very upset about not being able to do business.

Hello @juicedradio423,

There is an Error 500 when you submit the Check out button.
Please fix the follow issues in your Site Health or the server settings.

See the secure note.

That does not help either, I am at a loss - I don’t know what do to, are you sure it has nothing to do with MEC not being updated? It worked fine for a long time

I have done everything suggested and MEC does not work. I even reverted back to a mid-december back up and still does not work. Any solutions, because right now I have to advise against using this plug in for any business related function - it is broke.

Hi @juicedradio423,

We do not have such a problem with our installation so this is something unique on your website environment and the suggestions that my colleagues gave are the ways to understand the problem cause.

I also double-checked the case and I do see the Error 500 message as soon as I hit the checkout button. The Error 500 is a general error and to be able to see the actual error causing the issue you need to enable the WordPress debug mode:
https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

I also, suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to check the error log as soon as they hit the Checkout button. That way you will be able to get more information about the problem cause.

The issues that might cause the problem are:

• A problem with settings of your Payment Gateway.
  • A third party plugin conflict. Please disable all third party plugins and check the case.
  • Switch the theme from our theme to another one and see if the problem persists, to rule out the Theme related possible issues.
  • The most probable one: There might be a problem with the plugin that processes the payment. Make sure that you contact the plugin developer for more information and they might give you better ideas on how to debug the case.

Thank you for you runderstanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.