MEC calendar search bar modification

Hi There,

I would like to modify the MEC Calendar search bar, especially the “date” part, I would like to replace the text “none” with the current month and year …

Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks

Jean

Hey Jean,

I’m sorry but I couldn’t replicate this issue in my test site. Would you mind giving us access to site so we could check your setup? Give us the following info in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • MEC Shortcode

Thanks.

I just did in the previous message

Hello @dosta360,

Please edit your MEC shortcode. In the display options, make sure that the Default View is set to something other than the List View.

Please let us know how it goes.

I just did, but the month is in January and it’s February… why is the current month and year not shown in the search bar in list view?

Hello @dosta360,

Regretfully the date serves as a filter for the events just so happen that it is placed next to the search input. By default, it is displaying “None” or the very first month of the year which is January. There is no setting in anyway that will change the filter automatically to the current date. it might might possible with custom development. Keep in mind the custom development is way beyond the scope of our support.

Thank you for your understanding.

ok i do understand thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.