Masonry Display for Archive Loading Posts on top of Each Other

I’m running X Theme, Integrity Stack on Chrome on an MSI PC.

I’ve gone into Xtheme options and set archives to display using masonry instead of the standard display, but when I check the page all the posts load in one on top of the other in the top left corner instead of loading in 3 columns like I selected.

I can see individual posts load in, but they all load in that one spot. I tried clearing my cache and got it to sort of display once, but it had lots of weird gaps between the posts and didn’t look right. I cleared the cache again and the posts were back to the corner, I can’t get it to change at all.

We’re trying to have this site ready for launch tomorrow, so any prompt help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Bill,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.