Loading issue

Hey @Selbis21,

@christopher.amirian is not around at this time but

1. I believe he experienced the issue in your site also.
  2. I’m not sure what browser he’s using but this issue is mostly related to the back-end process which involves server and database operations.

3 and 5) Upon checking, yes, only opening a page with lots of elements are slow.
4) There will be performance related updates but we are not sure if this will resolve the issue you’re currently experiencing (as this might be server configuration related)

Your homepage successfully loaded after several page reloads (see Secure Note for the screencast I’ve recorded). I also experienced this in similar threads I’ve attended. When there’s lots of elements, Cornerstone would completely load all of the elements after several reloads. I understand reloading several times is not a good solution. But, this and using Skeleton Mode are the only things that work currently for this case.

Thank you for understanding and please stay tuned for updates.

UPDATE: I’ve imported your content into my test sites and the issue persisted but the number of reloads varied between test sites (see Secure Note). I’ll add my observation to our issue tracker as this might help our development team discover the cause of the issue.

Thanks.

Thanks, sooo any luck? Maybe a server configuration?

I can’t rebuild these pages…way too much work

see last reply but…

Update: I made a home page on a test site with Pro to see if I could replicate the same issue by using many elements and text.

Sure enough, I got the same errors and loading issues!!! I’m glad I checked! I just assumed your new code and features would just work. I thought my site was only having problems because of the old code…

See screen shot. I used old and new elements but I built all new sections on a brand new page.

Obviously we ALL need a fix for this ASAP. I mean, clearly you can’t sell your theme like this.
The page loads perfectly fine and fast if you visit from the web!!!

I need some serious reassurance right now that you will handle this.

Summary

Thanks

Hi there,

We’ll continue checking, I’m also letting you know that it mostly loading on my end, but yes, the warning message pop but only once or twice in every 10 reloads on my end.

Thanks!

Hi please see my last update above. I uncovered the same exact issues with your newer code on a brand new test page.

Will this be fixed or not? Your not very reassuring!!! Why bother to continue?

My question is, is Kyle aware and will it be fixed? Your builder is useless as of right now. I mean, what do you want me to say. I can’t even edit my pages and I just confirmed that ur new code has the bug too.

This should be an emergency fix and a top prioriry. I don’t get it.

Thanks
I need answers!!!

UPDATE: I installed the Elementor plugin and built a very similar LARGE home page with lots of elements. www.selbisscars.com/home-3/

How is it that Elementor opens every time and has no lag whatsoever when editing a huge page? How is it that Elementor operates better than your own Cornerstone on your own theme? Everything about Elementor is 100 times smoother, faster, and easier. Copying a HUGEE section in Elementor takes less than 2 seconds. In Cornerstone, it takes over 10 seconds (if the page even opens)!

I need answers!!! Obviously, it is just disappointing to find these things out, especially when no one from your team has even said they will fix it and make it work, as well as make it work better and smoother.

I’m doing all the work for you here! I’d be glad to help if I thought that I could trust you to fix this stuff, but I don’t know what’s going on over there!

Elementor page which works speedy and fine…
www.selbisscars.com/home-3/

Cornerstone page which you can’t even open to edit…
www.selbisscars.com/home-2/

Come on guys, this is getting ridiculous. Please have someone contact me. I’ve spent over 15 hours on this for you testing everything.

Thanks

hello hi, I have added a whole bunch of new information above. Have not heard back.

Thanks

In regards to that fatal PHP error. That could mean two things. First, it could be that some of the theme files are missing. X, Pro, and Cornerstone are fully PHP 7 compatible. You could fully delete X reinstall the theme from the WordPress dashboard. Second, (less likely ) it could also mean that a plugin is trying to load front end templates from the admin area. Chances are you wouldn’t see the error in that case but it would be discovered in a log.

We have some performance improvements coming in the next update which will reduce the load times and the processing required by the content builder. There will still be some performance issues working with a large number of classic elements. They will always load slower than the V2 elements.

Regretfully there isn’t anything we can do on your site directly to speed things up. When the next release is available thing should work more smoothly for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.