Layer Slider upgrade

I have a problem with layer slider. I cannot make my choice of transitions stick. Another transition shows up randomly in various places no matter what I do. I just solved a problem in another plugin (Essential Grid) by upgrading the plugin. However, upgrading Layer Slider is not quite so I easy to upgrade. It came with my license to Pro. I am happy to buy it if that is what is necessary. Let me know if that is what I can do. If you also have any thoughts on my random-wrong transition let me know what you think.

Hi John,

Thank you for writing in, sorry I can’t replicate the issue on my end, would you mind providing us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

I put new credentials in the previous secure note. Thanks.

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are: (https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility)

• Pro theme 3.1.2
  • LayerSlider 6.9.2
  • WP 5.3.2

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I have upgrade Pro tp 3/1/2 . And my Wordpress is 5.3.2 .

However, upgrading Layer Slider is not quite so easy to upgrade. It came with my license to Pro. I am happy to buy it if that is what is necessary. Let me know if that is what I need to do.

Hi John,

Thank you for the credentials, I have check your slides and each one of them has 2 transitions applied to it. The 12 Smooth Fading from left and 94 Flying Rows from left, which is taking a turn on doing the transition on the slide.

Please inspect the transition option of each of your slide and uncheck the 94 Flying Rows from left

It’s actually easy to update an extension, please navigate to Dashboard > Updates and update the
LayerSlider from there.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks your guidance for both items.
In both cases I can see I failed to understand the interface.

1. TWO TRANSITIONS: I never scrolled down to see if another transition was selected; it wrongly assumed “radio button” behavior on selection.

2. UPDATE: I looked at the “Plugins” menu item and got sidetracked on the issue of updating plugins “included with theme.”

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.