Layer slider background image overlay

Hi

Is it possible to add a coloured overlay to a background image or video in layer slider. Maybe as a global css so it applies to all slides.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi

Sorry this was a general query to do with layer slider the x plugin. I will need to apply this to a number of sites, at the moment an example would be the slider on the following site:

https://staging2.chapterengineering.com

Thanks

Hi there,

Despite this question being a general one giving the link of the website which has the slider in helped us to create a CSS code which we can suggest. I searched personally for an out of the box option but I could not find one, maybe there are some options already there, but for now, I will suggest that you add the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.ls-bg-wrap {
	position: relative;
}
.ls-bg-wrap:after {
	content: "";
	width: 100%;
	height: 100%;
	top:0;
	left: 0;
	position: absolute;
	background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}

Feel free to change the rgba(0,0,0,0.5) portion of the code to whatever color code you like.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.