Lawyer template footer

How can I make the footer on this template full width, I have looked everywhere and it keeps showing up with a container of some sort. I just want the color to extend to the ends. I also want the whole site to be centered instead of to the left.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked and found that the Container max-width and the Width are set from the Theme Options > Layout and Design as shown in the given screenshot. To make the footer full width, you need to set the Site Width to 100% and adjust the Site Max Width as per your requirement.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I changed what you suggested but it still is not full width, I want it to cover the whole bottom, with no white showing. Also, ist here anyway you could tell me how to make it so everything is not justified to the left?

Hey Christian,

To get your issue resolved, please check out this old thread:

You may need to adjust the value in the code to make it work in your site. Be advised that custom CSS coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

I have checked to see if there are any custom CSS but it is not showing me any at all. I found this How to edit layout Lawyer template article asking the same question about the left justification but the answer that is given does not work in my case. I do not see any custom CSS on the site, even though I know there is some.I have looked through custom code and element CSS if you could let me know where all of this code is, I can try to figure out the rest.

Hey Christian,

The CSS is no longer present in the Global CSS. All that remains are the inline CSS added in each of the Row element on the page. Please have the page edited and make sure to remove the inline CSS in all Row elements.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.