Landmark header on Blank - No container template possible?

Hi,

When I use the default template, I get a beautifull header with class ‘x-header-landmark’.
I would like to have this as well when I choose the ‘Blank - No container | Header, Footer’ template. Is that possible?

Kind regards,

Willem

Hello Kees de Wit,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer template were built specifically to allow you to make use of the fullwidth section containers. A part from that, the landmark header were also removed because you can easily create or replicate the landmark header in Cornerstone or Pro editor by using the Headline element.

If ever you still want to push for a modifications to have the landmark header appear in the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template, you can only do it with custom development. Be aware that custom coding is way beyond the scope of our support already. You may need to contact a 3rd party developer if you are not familiar with coding.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, I see in the forum people talking about a shortcode, see Category title section missing from blog posts. Does this shortcode also work in the content area, as I’m not using the header builder.

Hey @keesdewit,

That might work but again, just remember that we do not provide support for the custom codes we post here in the forum. They’re only meant to provide guidance or to help users get started with coding. If you use the code and experience issues with it, you need to consult with a developer.

Alternatively, you can design your own Header Landmark since you’re using Pro. Use the Dynamic Content to grab the title of the page or any data provided in the Dynamic Content feature.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.