Laggy Scroll - IE11 / Sluggish Experience - Chrome

Hi @Amir.Caspi,

It’s added to our issue tracker but there is no immediate fix. I tried some but no luck.

What I just requested is just another way to minimize the sluggish transition. If not possible, then we’ll have to wait for the fixes of the issues added to our issue tracker.

Thanks!

Hi,

We encountered more issue that originates from the menu that came in the pro header builder.
This time it seems to happen in Chrome. In our contact form (embedded HubSpot form), the input fields typing is laggy and not smooth as it should be, especially right after the page’s load.
A troubleshooting I did led me to load the form without different elements in the page, and the only way to fix this is to eliminate the pro’s menu. Exactly as with the IE scroll issue.

I also would like to mention that we are using the HubSpot forms in 20+ different websites of the company and we have never encountered such behavior.

Thanks.

Hi Amir,

Thank you for the additional information.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Thanks Paul! Have a nice day as well. Are there any updates regarding this problem?

Hi @Amir.Caspi,

There is no update as of this moment, but yes, it’s javascript related as all effects and animation are done through that. Adding more features like content and items that uses javascript could slow it more.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.