Java conflict not allowing customer to enter VISA details

hi and just in case anyone finds this worthy . . . I now re-activated the w3total cashe - ( which we all thought may have caused the problem ) - and i just stated adding the out of the box settings . . to enable - all the cashes - including minify . . and i can conclude that - all is working great - the site is cashed - ( with with the default settings ) - and all works well. - thanks to everyone :}} - so in my opinion this plugin is worth keeping :}} regards to all :}

a big special thanks to all the X support staff - :}}

You’re welcome.

Hi There,

I have the same issue on my website. I couldn’t include the credit card details on desktop and smartphones. Lately or suddenly it’s fixed and I have removed the cache in fact flushed out all the cache from the hosting server. Then it works just fine on every Android phones and desktop, but not yet just on the iPhones.

I have tried removing the cache from my iPhone as well but didn’t work. Is the new problem or woocommerce incompatible with iPhone? This is my website: www.theandibrand.com

Looking forward to a quick reply and solutions.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating this thread. Please clear your browser’s cache in your iphone. I would recommend that you use private browsing mode or Chrome’s incognito mode in your iPhone and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

hi - its andrew - just say thanks again - i got my first sale from Italy through the VISA - so it was all worth the agro ::}} - re Alessandro . . . problem - clearing the cash in the admin - should be on a regular basis … in WP - also unless your VISA process is limited to only android or computer . . when you test in chrome - ingoneto mode . . if it works there - it should work on all devices… :}} ( i think ) - good luck :}

You are most welcome, @drew111. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.