Issue with the accent

Hello guys. I hope you are well.

I have a little issue with the accent that I use in the headlines.
it has never happened before.

as you can see from the screenshot there is a double line that looks awful and I am not sure where it’s coming from.

Could you please assist?

This is one example of post, but it’s in everyone.

thanks a lot for your help
Cheers
Isabella

Hi Isabella,

Thank you for writing in, there is a foreign markup inside your classic headline element.

Did you manually wrote this? Please check your HTML markups and make sure there are no syntax errors on it.

You can use this tool here for checking HTML.

Cheers!

Hello Friech,
absolutely not. I am using the element Headlines. so I am only writing the headline. I am not using any coding.
And this error has been appearing everywhere out of the blue.
I don’t even know what a mark up is :frowning:

Besides how can I change the HTML of an element?
Can you please help me fix it?
thanks
isabella

Hey Isabella,

Upon checking your page closely, it seems like the additional HTML markup is being added by a third party plugin you’re using Easy Table of Contents, try deactivating the plugin and see if this resolves the issue.

If you need to use Table of Content, I’d suggest to review this How to add table of contents and remove the third party plugin as it seems to be breaking the theme.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.