Issue with menu button in Pro/Cornerstone after upgrading to WordPress 5.9

Hi,

We have tested this in all major browsers with the same results, as has been mentioned in a previous reply. It does not matter if the browser is up to date or not, we get the same results. This was on another machine on the team and while that browser needs updated, mine does not and I am the one who discovered the issue. Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and Safari all produce the same issues.

Thanks!

Hi @dtsui,

I have also tried all the steps in all the browsers but never encountered the issue you described. It will be very difficult to understand what exactly happens at your end without investigating your Admin Dashboard. I would suggest you share the admin credentials for further investigation and support.

Thanks

Hi there,

I really don’t know how many times I have to reiterate that we cannot share credentials or give you access because all of our stuff sits behind firewalls and are inaccessible without VPN access.

But again, we are happy to do a screen share with you.

Thanks!

Hi @dtsui,

We know that your site can’t be accessed without the VPN, but unfortunately, we don’t have any option left except to check your website directly. And that is why I have asked for it.

Hope you can understand.

Hi there,

I can understand that just fine. Which is why we’re offering to do a screen share with someone on your support team. That way we can show them anything they need to see. But so far, no one has offered to take us up on that.

Thanks!

Hey @dtsui,

Doing a screen share is also not an option. We only provide support via messaging here in the forum.

I can replicate the issue in your video though so I’m going to post this in our issue tracker so this case will be queued for investigation by our development team.

For now, you really need to reload the builder by pressing F5 on your keyboard. Or, browse the pages through the main (burger) menu.

Thanks.

Hi, I’m glad you were finally able to reproduce the issue. Yes, we know about the workaround, we figured that out as well. :slight_smile: Looking forward to an eventual fix!

Hi @dtsui,

Great! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.