Integrity is boxed, won't go full width

I am currently in the process of building a new website. I started with the Integrity 7 Demo, but I don’t like how it scrolls.

I’m now using code from another Theme X site and I can’t get the page layout to go full width.

New website

Old website

Please advise.

Thanks!

Hello @bteague28,

Thanks for writing in!

Even if you have the same theme option settings, please also check the page template used in the page. Default page templates will have borders around and will be limited to the maximum content width of 1200 and will not display as full width. You might need to edit the page and change the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer. To know more about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I’m already using Blank - No Container / Header, Footer. What else can I try?

Hello @bteague28,

Try editing the row settings then disable the inner container setting.

If you are still not able to get the site to be fullwidth, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

It’s working now. For some reason, Blank - No Container / Header, Footer was not selected. I know I selected it, so I’m not sure what happened. Thanks!

Hi @bteague28,

It’s good to know that everything works correctly now.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.