Integrity Business is stuck initializing

I checked all the values in my.cnf and php.ini and all of them are there and high enough according to other posts here. It seems to only be an issue with Integrity Business since others I tried worked.

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest following troubleshooting about your demo import.

1. Increase PHP Execution Time Limit
  2. Please check if the mod_security is enabled in your site, which causes the issue in importing and does not let you call the Cornerstone endpoint to import the Design Cloud assets.
    And if that is the case, you need to contact your hosting service provider to temporarily disable the ModSecurity for you and make the Cornerstone endpoints whitelisted.
  3. The write permission to the uploads folder might be one of the reasons behind your issue, I would suggest you change the permission to import the images into it.

I also recommend you to check the following configuration with the specified values or more for the PHP once again in the php.ini.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb
allow_url_fopen = On

And MySQL Configurations in

If the above does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: If you have the ConvertPlus plugin activated, please deactivate it temporarily while importing the demo content. And activate after completing the import.

Thanks

So I had already set both php and mysql.
I think
in the ini file is just a typo.

Hey Jennifer,

May we have permission to install the Integrity Business on your Dev site? We need to check for any JS errors or XHR errors during the import process.

Please let us know. Thanks.

Yes please go ahead and do so. Last time I did I saw nothing other than a suggested audit from Chrome due to some local storage change coming in like Chrome 100 or something like that.

Hey Jennifer,

I still cannot import the Integrity Demo site. Can you please edit your wp-config.php and add the following:

@ini_set( 'upload_max_size' , '512M' );
@ini_set( 'post_max_size', '512M');
@ini_set( 'max_execution_time', '600' );
@ini_set( 'max_input_time', '600' );

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Unfortunately no difference.

Hi Jennifer,

I have checked your PHP environment variables and found that the values are set already but the demo is not imported successfully. I have tried a different demo named Batteries and it imported successfully at your end. There might be something different which blocking importing the specific demo, I would request you suggest FTP/CPanel details of your staging site so we can access the file and investigate the reason.

Thanks

Set that up for you

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the credentials, but not sure if that works with the FTP or CPanel. I have tried to access the FTP with the credentials but it didn’t work. If that is the CPanel access, please specify the URL for that.

Thanks

Sorry should have mentioned it’s SFTP the dev.miceliproductions.com should work or you can use the IP 68.183.156.158

Hey Jennifer,

Can you try downgrading PHP to 5.6 like the user in this other thread?

If that still doesn’t work, regretfully, your web host could be one of the few that could not take in a fair amount of data from Amazon AWS where the templates and demo images are downloaded from. In this case, it’s recommended that you move to a better web host where importing everything from the Design Cloud works out of the box.

Thanks.

So downgrading to php 5.6 is not really an option. It’s end of life was December 31, 2018. Why would I do that? Also it’s a VPS (Digital Ocean). I can accommodate anything settings wise.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

We have checked all the possibilities, but there is no other way except that suggested by my colleague to downgrade the PHP version and check.

I would suggest you follow the suggestion and check if that helps.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.