Inline Menu Preview

Hello! I am having issues with the inline navigation element not showing up when I’m trying to change around some stuff in the X Theme Headers section…

I’ve gone ahead and deactivated all of my plugins, which did not fix the issue. I also tested this in both my live and staging site.

Any suggestions to fix this bug?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I have check your live and staging site and they all have have Inline Menu. Please check your content (header, body, and footer) and make sure there is no unclosed tag or any HTML syntax error on your content.

If that does not work, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

I meant that I can’t see the inline menu in the x theme editor. When I go in to edit the inline menu, all I see is a boxed placeholder. I can’t really style anything if I can’t see the menu.

Thanks,

Hi @ASTI,

Please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.