Images on homepage suddenly not aligned

I’ve had the same homepage for years now and for some reason the four square images are no longer aligned or centred.

I’ve not touched the homepage in cornerstone.

What could be causing this? It looks normal in cornerstone.

Thanks
Gemma

Hi Gemma,

Is it this section that you are referring to?

It looks correct on my end and is supposed to display in two columns and in two rows because that is how they are set up.

If you are referring to another section, kindly let us know so that we can check it.

Thank you.

It was when I was logged in for some reason. I logged out and the images centred again. Not something I’ve come across before. Thanks,

Hey Gemma,

There could be something added to your page only when logged in. That something could be coming from a third-party plugin.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note so we could check what’s happening when you’re logged in.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.