Images are getting "zoomed in" and mobile height isn't working

Hello @jhayles,

Remember that in the second section, we used the section background image and the column height is 100vh. In the3rd section, you are using the image element. Be advised that even if the image element is 100% width, the height will automatically adjust relative to the width. For example, if your image dimension is 1920x1200, on smaller screens, the image width will be equal to the browser width and the height will automatically adjust relative to the width. If you want the same height, you will have to use the same structure by replicating the 2nd section instead. To save us time, I went ahead and duplicated the 2section already. Again, since the image is used as a background section, it is not zoomed-in. Parallax is also working for the newly duplicated section. Feel free to remove the last section instead.

Best Regards.

I didn’t see the section that was still using an image. I deleted that one. It appears to be working the way I want now. Thank you for sticking through this with me. It’s still not doing exactly what I want, but I don’t want to pay for custom coding at this time.

You’re welcome @jhayles!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.