Image Sizing Problem

Recently I’m having a problem with changing Image Sizes within posts.

Despite uploading images that are 1000+px in width/length, I’m not being given the option to have them displayed as such.

I’ve checked any custom css that I may have previously added and I can’t notice anything obvious.

Here’s a link to a page that I’m having a problem with.

Thanks for all your help!

Hey @Ellacopter,

Cornerstone only uses the Full-Size image in the Image Element so I wonder what could cause that. I see you’re using the latest Standalone version of Cornerstone (4.1.2). I use that in my test site with TwentyTwenty theme too and the issue does not happen on my end.

There could be another plugin that could be causing the issue or overriding the image. Would you mind testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, copy your live site to a staging server and test using a different theme. It could be that there’s a function in your theme that is affecting Cornerstone.

Please also give us WordPress Admin and FTP access to your staging site in a Secure Note

Thanks.

Thanks so much for getting back to me.

It doesn’t appear to be a plugin clash.

I’ve added a SecureNote for you to take a look!

Are there any known clashes between the ThemeGrill Spacious Pro theme and Cornerstone? It’ll be my next step to copy the site and test that out.

Thanks.

Hi @Ellacopter,

The issue is when you add the actual media. By default it is using medium. Please change it to FULL SIZE before you insert the image.

This is not a conflict between your theme and Cornerstone. Only a settings issue.

Hope this helps.

Oh you’re a star - thank you so much!

Such a simple issue!

You’re welcome, @Ellacopter. I’m glad Lely showed the correct option for this. I’m sorry I missed the setting. New lesson learned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.