I Can't Access Essential Grid's Grid Library Even With Purchase Code

I am trying to use Essential Grid to build a WooCommerce shop. However the Grid Library (that contains the grid I wish to use) says ‘Plugin Activation Required’ and ‘In order to gain instant access to the entire Grid Library’. I am in a bit of a hurry so I purchased Essential Grid from CodeCanyon but it still won’t let me use the Grid Library.

So this essentially means that, unlike if I had a free version of the plugin, I can’t use anything from the Grid Library (despite purchasing an X Theme license and Essential Grid.

The versions are all updated (I have asked a similar question before) so it is set up fine but there must be some way around this for those of us who wish to use the templates and have paid to do so?

Hi There,

Please setup a child theme:

Then add the following code under functions.php file locates in your child theme:

function x_essential_grid_theme_setup() {

GLOBAL $EssentialAsTheme;

$EssentialAsTheme = false;

}

add_action( 'admin_init', 'x_essential_grid_theme_setup' );

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

HI I have tried this but it does not work.

Please see screen shots.

Hey @russell3,

That code should work or allow you to input your Essential Grid license. Can you try uninstalling Essential Grid then install the version from CodeCanyon and not the bundled version?

If that does not help, please give us WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could investigate why it isn’t working.

Thanks.

Brilliant it did work after I deleted then re-installed the plugin.

Thanks for your help

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.