How to replicate a button from a site reference

Hello Rue Nel,

Thanks for everything, but I still don’t understand how this works… as I told you guys many times, I am still new to this programming CSS / Java Script thing

I would appreciate a lot if you help me out to fix this as soon as possible because I’m planning to launch everything by the end of the month hopefully

Hello Katarina,

Please be advised that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support. We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One or Care service for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Rue Nel,

Please take a look at the picture bellow in the secure note

Hey Katarina,

We understand the Covid situation. It affected not just you but all of us.

I checked your One account and you asked a lot of questions in total. We allowed that even because One isn’t based on how many questions but time.

Our theme support is unlike One. In One, we go deeper in customization help. Here in theme support, we only provide a bit of guidance.

What you are asking us is custom development. That requires a developer to write code for you and it is not included in our product support because if it is, we’ll have to use our developers’ time to do extra custom work. Coding work is only for adding official features in our products and in our Elite plan. In One, we just go deeper in providing custom coding guidance.

This is why we recommend that you hire your own personal developer to extend our theme and builders’ functionality if you can’t do it on your own or do not understand our code examples. You might be able to save that way if you think you can’t use One.

Please understand our position also. It would be unfair for us to customize your website as part of our theme support.

What I can do is post what you need in our tracker so it might get considered in one of the theme updates if the demand for the feature is high.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.