How to replace image url path as a bulk (pro)

hello,

i need to change the image url path of all my images.

when changing the path via the better replace plugin (like in ticket https://theme.co/forum/t/can-i-find-and-replace-image-paths-in-pro-cornerstone/38992) it does not work anymore with pro version 5+. it seems the path is not only stored in the database but somewhere else.

i came to this problem as i need to use a multisite wordpress installation and after cloning only the image paths are set to a subdomain and not the domain i needed.

how can i reach this?

thanks
oli

Hi Oli,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems the problem with the migration and unfortunately, we don’t troubleshoot any migration issues as they are outside the control of our products.
I would also suggest you use any of the plugins available in the WordPress repository for this. Please find the following plugin and article on this.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

thank you very much tristup for the tipps.

i understand, but i did not make the problem connection to the theme very well in this topic, so here are the details:

on the site i have a page which i built with version 5 of the theme, where everythings work out great, but the rest of the pages are created with version 3 of the theme (but not with the old ‘classic image’ element – only on these pages am facing the problem with the url.

all the tools i have tried — plus your tipps — do not work out. the image url seemed to be stored not in the database or the handling is other than the theme version below 5.

do you have an idea how i can change this? or a workaround? to save the pages again does not work.

thanks
oli

Hi Oli,

There is no other place to store the Cornerstone data, its only on the database, can you redo the Better Search and Replace? But this time, do it twice like the guide provided here. Also run a dry run first and selecting all the tables, so you know which tables contain the URLs.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials on a “Secure Note” so we can take a closer look.

Cheers,

1 Like

very great @friech !!! this worked out for me. thanks thousand times! :slight_smile:

Hi Oli,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.