How to Remove White Space Above Footer/ Integrity Stack

Hi,

I would like to reduce the space between the body and footer on my shop page. How do I go about achieving this?

Hello @fantasy_5,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that you have added product list on the page but it seems that you have already hide it by using custom CSS code. To get rid of this issue you need to remove the product list from the content or display it by removing the CSS code.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi, Prakash

I did not choose to add the products list to my shop page because I will feature only certain products in my carousels and galleries. woocommerce adds them to the shop page by default and there’s no option to remove them in the settings so I had to use CSS. Since the CSS I’m using still leaves the white space how can I get rid of it or remove the product list from the content display for the shop page only? The code was working at first but appears to have stopped. Please see this post https://theme.co/forum/t/remove-woocommerce-products-from-main-shop-page-integrity/53998

I used this code in my functions file in order to remove the entire woocommerce loop from my shop page. Very little white space remains now. It works. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50826231/woocommerce-hide-product-loop-on-shop-page

add_action( 'pre_get_posts', 'bbloomer_remove_products_from_shop_page' );

function bbloomer_remove_products_from_shop_page( $q ) {

if ( ! $q->is_main_query() ) return;
    if ( ! $q->is_post_type_archive() ) return;

if ( ! is_admin() && is_shop() ) {

$q->set( 'tax_query', array(array(
            'taxonomy' => 'product_cat',
            'field' => 'slug',
            'terms' => array( 'null' ),
            'operator' => 'IN'
        )));

}

remove_action( 'pre_get_posts', 'bbloomer_remove_products_from_shop_page' );

}

add_action( 'woocommerce_no_products_found', function(){

if(is_shop()) {
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_no_products_found', 'wc_no_products_found', 10 );
}
}, 9 );

Hey @fantasy_5,

It’s good to know that. By the way, the remaining white space is coming from the bottom margin of the container wrapper having this built-in CSS:

.x-container.offset {
    margin: 40px auto;
}

Best Regards.

1 Like

Thank you.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.