How to change colour of accordion

Hi @bca,

Changing the navbar height works, but negates by this custom CSS

.masthead {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
}

Please remove it, absolute positioning is commonly used for implementing overlapping elements.

Thanks!

I don’t have that custom CSS on my site. The only Custom CSS I have is this:

@media (max-width: 1048px) {
.rev_slider_wrapper {
margin-top: 0px !important;
}
}

But I did try removing that and just having the nav bar height and it didn’t work. The problem is only on the Contact Us page and seems to me to be more related to the page title - it isn’t disabled or anything though.

Any other ideas? Thanks

Actually I found that CSS in the theme options and removed it and it seems to have fixed it thanks. Sorry I hadn’t put it there so didn’t know where to find it.

Thanks for your help

You are most welcome!

Apologies - I’ve just looked at the website on a larger screen and I have the big white gap again at the top and the slider cutting off. How can I fix it so that it looks fine on all screen sizes?

Also is there a way to reduce the size of the featured images at the top of blog articles?

Thanks

Hi There,

Please edit your slider, under Slider Settings > Layout & Visual > Position reset the Margin Top to 0.

Always keep this in mind when applying a huge margin or padding on any element it will have a side-effect issue most of the time a responsive view issue.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.