Horizontally align images inside caption boxes

Hi support team,

I love the way the theme display the captions of an image inside nice boxes. The only problem, it’s they don’t seem to align horizontally. They just pile up one over the other. Here’s the url of the page I’m working on:

https://exceltecinc.com/test/

How can I align the boxes horizontally?

Thank you.

Hi @ProductionMD1986,

Are you referring to these images?

Wordpress automatically add a line break to the elements you add to a content area if you hit enter for each line:

Once you get rid of the line break, you may add this code in X > Theme Options > CSS:

.wp-caption {
    display: inline-block;
}

Hope this helps you get started.

Thank you for your answer.

I added the code (which centers the boxes in the container) and I deleted de br line in the developper mode of a browser and it works in the developper mode. But I can’t find it in my editing tools in wordpress (I use WP Bakery Page Builder).

By the way, I never hit the enter button. What happens it’s as soon as I add a text in the caption, the image-caption-box goes below…

Any tips?

Hey @ProductionMD1986,

It’s possible that you separated the WordPress Caption shortcodes using new line space like in the following screenshot.

If that is the setup, try removing spaces between the shortcodes like

If you’re editing visually, you need to switch to the HTML editor.

If that is not the case, please give us the following info in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.