Hide when empty

Hello,
First of all, we’re loving the new updates and new features!
I’ve run into a problem however. I’ve set up an archive of CPT’s called: ‘Awards’.

I’ve assigned headlines with dynamic content pulling from Advanced Custom Fields. Sometimes an award event has one awards, sometimes more. How do I go about hiding the empty headlines (with graphic)? I’ve tried several things with the ‘Conditional’-feature but without luck.

Hi @eyedia,

Thanks for reaching out!

To hide the headline element when the ACF field is empty, we need to use the Element Condition Expressions. For an example, you have this dynamic field {{dc:acf:field field=“award_1_4”}} then go to customize tab and location the conditions.

And add a condition that the headline element will only display if the field is not empty. To do that, in the condition choose the string then add your dynamic content field {{dc:acf:field field=“award_1_4”}} then the condition is not and empty field

The screenshot above means, that the headline element will only display if the ACF field is not empty.

To know more about Element Condition Expressions, please watch this;

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.