Help please fix console errors

hey,

1. ok thx

2. no it wont give me direct link, it gives me link like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U1mRVPMZQ0WxZSTL0E5xcBxJX-hvZOOx/view?usp=sharing

3. Ok i have staging url staging.shofar-messiah.com. but how i clone my website. i am trying wp-clone, and when i click to backup it stuck after long time of thinking

4. why my fixed menu option is disabled? how can i make my top menu fixed again?

5. the button on the primary slider to scroll down the page, doesnt work on homepage.

1. You should use Youtube instead.Google Drive is not possible.
  2. Please hire a web developer to clone your site. Please remember that it is the user’s responsibility to do this. Try following this guide. We could not help in this case.
    4-5. All Javascript dependent functionality in your site is broken like this accordion I’ve setup in a test page in your site. This likely is a result of script conflict. Please clone your site to staging first and we’ll investigate without third party plugins and custom scripts.

hey,

1. i have tried to use youtube , some videoes work and some say they dont exsist, this is message i get when i link the youtube videoes http://prntscr.com/k7dv7a

2. i cant afford to hire a developer,

3. i dont need a staging website i dont care you will work on the main website as long as the plugin under construction is active and do not disable the SSL plugin, otherwise you wont be able to access dashboard then i will need to fix it via ftp

Hi There,

I only see the 500 error message in the console log right now.

Would you mind providing us with your FTP account so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Hey,
Yes i have disabled all plugins and only ones that are active is under constructions and the SSL plugin.

Allright,
Please View the Secure note

Hi There,

I have enabled your WP_DEBUG mode (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG) on the site and now you should see the errors when visiting your site.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_woocommerce() in /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/ethos/wp-header.php:21 Stack trace: #0 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(182): include() #1 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(55): X_View_Router::render('/home/u91307950...', Array, true) #2 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/header/base.php(17): x_get_view('ethos', 'wp', 'header') #3 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(182): include('/home/u91307950...') #4 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(55): X_View_Router::render('/home/u91307950...', Array, true) #5 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/header.php(11): x_get_view('header', 'base') #6 /home/u91307950 in /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/ethos/wp-header.php on line 21
Basically your errors are related to your child theme customizations. You will need to go through your customizations and fix those errors.

Thanks!

1 Like

UPDATE:

Ok so i have tested the issue, it seems that the code of the chatwing (the floating chatbox on the bottom right) the code is messing the slider. when i removed the chatbox code it all got fixed,

thanks for your help.

i will attempt to contact the support of the chatbox code and ask them to fix the problem!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.