My headers and footers can not be personalized. I can not upload any images or change buttons. Why? Please help. Thanks
Thanks for writing in!
Can you please clarify if you are having the issue using header and footer builder?
Using Pro header/footer builder you can make custom designed footer or header can upload image customize the link, button etc.
If you are having an issue creating/editing header or footer please follow this steps for a possible fix.
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.
- Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!
Thanks for writing in!
I can see the header and footer builder working absolutely fine. I can able to upload an image and edit any text too.
Please check the screenshot insecure note below!
There is no such issue in your site, everything working as expected.
If you are having an issue using the header builder please check this article for help.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.