Header Options Not Saveing For Non Admins

Thanks! All patched up. Tested and it’s working correctly. I deleted the additional user I added. I’m not sure why FTP wasn’t working properly. I was using Transmit on OS X which I’ve never had trouble with as a client.

Now that you’re on a patched version you can just update to the next version of Cornerstone when it’s released. It will include this fix so you can safely update.

@alexander,

Thanks. I’ll also do some testing to validate the fix. Since I have about 30 other sites that need fixing, any idea when to expect the patch to be pushed to release?

@alexander,

So my testing verifies everything seems to be working correctly now. Thank you!

I did notice that changing several theme option was not reflected in the live preview, that that is a separate issue for another day.

Regards

Hi @immithaca,

You’re most welcome! And you may also create a new thread for different issue for better tracking.

Thanks!

@immithaca

While working on your site I noticed it was very slow and that some changes took a while to preview. It took nearly a minute for the server to respond when I opened Theme Options. This could be why it seems like things aren’t previewing.

The fix will be part of our next release cycle, I’m sorry we can’t provide an ETA for that. If it becomes an issue you could zip up the cornerstone folder on your patched site and copy it to other sites. When the official update is released you can safely update even if that change is made.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.