Header > Container > Content Scrolling: doesn't seem to work properly after the last update

Hi

Content Scrolling function inside a Container, inside an Header, doesn’t seem to work properly after the last update.

Please take a look at the following pages (2nd bar of the header:

please check also on small display, something is no longer working properly.

Thank You

Hello Daniele,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested your site and I can scroll sideways. I could not replicate the issue.

The issue could just be caching. Please go clear your plugin caches, browser caches and then check the site again.

Best Regards.

Dear Ruenel
Thank You for your support

As you can see the Content scrolling navigation buttons are visible (one at a time) ONLY if you go at the end to the left and right, but in in normal behavior it would be important that they were visible (both) also and above all when I am in an intermediate point in the center.

Furthermore, the behavior appears to be completely reversed:

• when I’m all the way to the left, the arrow to move left appears (instead of the arrow to move right)
  • when I’m all the way to the right, the arrow to move right appears (instead of the arrow to move left)
  • when they are anywhere in the center, both arrows disappear (instead of both appearing)

I haven’t changed anything since the last update, but before the last update it worked fine.

Thanks

Hi Daniele,

I have checked your site and found a few of the issues you mentioned in your comment. There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Here I provide login credentials for your site in a secure note

Hi Daniele,

A new update is available and it fixes the issue about hash scrolling. I suggest that you update your Pro theme to the latest version so that the fixes will be applied to your website.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi Marc

I’ve just updated to latest release, but my issue seems to be still NON fixed!

Please could you check?

Daniele

Hey Daniele,

This looks like a bug. On my site, I have managed to show the navigation buttons by setting the Width of the Content Sizing but the buttons aren’t working properly so what I’ll do is post this in our issue tracker so this will be queued for investigation by our development team.

For now, regretfully, please turn off the Button Navigation as there is no temporary solution.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.