Header code showing on mobile

I’ve updated everything, cleared cache- code is still showing on the mobile site. Can you help please?

Hi Beth,

Thanks for writing in. It looks like you weren’t able to wrap that code with <script></script>. Try putting the code inside these tags <script> & </script>. Another solution is you can try using our plugin Google Analytics, which I see you already activated, here’s a link that should help you with it https://theme.co/docs/google-analytics.

Hope it helps.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. I have been using the plugin with no problems for the last few months. This issue only started this week. I have followed your suggestion of adding the <script> & </script> around the code within the plugin but it just removes it automatically…

Hi Beth,

The new version of Google Analytics extension does not require you to put the entire code. You only need to put the Tracking ID on the Google Analytics ID field.

Please review the documentation (here).

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.