Header and Page Title Issues

Great. That fixes the issue with the dropdown falling behind the page title.

I did not get a response however on why the two navigation areas backgrounds are different. As noted above on one header it is a larger thick bar that fits the entire Main Menu Bar and on the other it is only highlighting the text. I would like these to both work the same but can’t figure out what is making them look different. Can you help with what I need to adjust here?

Hi Matt,

All the backgrounds of the navigation are the same to me, even on your screenshots. Are you just referring to the height of the highlights? But upon checking, the highlights are now thicker.

Thanks!

You’ll notice on these two they are not the same. I’m not sure why and what I need to change to make them equal.

The logo is also a different size and I need it to be the same. I’m not sure what has made this issue but I want them to all be the same. The problem is with the “Holly Springs” header if you are in my account.

Hi Matt,

I did some comparison and found out the difference in Bar height settings. It should be 6em and not 6px. Please try to edit the Main Menu Bar height settings for Holly Springs:

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for all your help!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.