Full-width featured image (Revolution Slider) on the page of each blog post

Dear Support,

I would like to have a full-width featured image on the top of every page. I found a solution here to use the Slider Revolution. Since the full-width can be enabled in the Slide Revolution settings, this works very well.

Now, the question remains how to enable a Slider Revolution slider (based on featured image) for each blog post. This would be good for consistency reasons to have the same page layout throughout all pages.

I hope this is possible and I would like to ask you for an advice how to achieve this.

Besides, I think that the option to make a featured image full width would be very nice enhancement for the X theme. I think it makes sense to open a feature request for the X theme development…

Many thanks!

–Mardas

Hey Mardas,

Regretfully, this isn’t currently possible. But, with that Layout Builder that is currently being developed, you will be able to build a template for posts including what you want to achieve now.

You can read about our plans in our News Archive.

For now, you would need to consult with a third-party developer to do the custom slider integration and theme modification for you. We regretfully could not provide instruction as that is the same as custom development or it would require us to write complex custom code.

I hope you’ll understand.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.