Full height background color

Hi, I am getting used to working with the Grid element, and it is awesome. I cant figure how to get a full background hover color (the green color) though, i dont want the blue bar at the bottom on hover. I realize the issue is the title in the cell to the right making that cell taller than the rest. How can i fix this?

If you need to see the home page where the grid element is please see the secure note for link and pass.

Hi Andrew,

That you for writing in, please turn on your Cell’s Flexbox layout, set the Child Placement to Row and set the Align Vertical to Stretch.

If the issue persists, please provide us wp-login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks! That certainly get me 90% of the way there. But then in the CTA Element I also need to make the flexbox Space-Between, which works, but on hover I need the Text to be Centered. Screen shots explain it. I am also adding access in a secure note if you need it. This is a Global Block named “Related Products”

Me CTA Settings, shows on hover text at bottom:

On Hover I would like it to be like this (vertically centered)

Thanks!!

Hi Andrew,

After you set the Vertical Alignment to Space-Between of the CTA, add this to the ROW’s ELEMENT CSS area

.x-anchor-content.is-int {
	justify-content: center !important;
}

This should center the flip side of the CTA element.

Cheers!

perfect!

thank you.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.