Font path problem when live switching

Hello there,

The font manager is retaining the old custom path and not displaying - we have just switched the site live from a dev url.

Is there a simple way to fix this that does not involve having to re-add that font to the manager?

Cheers,

Spen

I have re-added the font family using the font manager, re-applied this using the typogrpahy options editor, but the face still isn’t loading.

The browser inspector is still trying to load Custom Font Family, which was the previous name of the uploaded font, whereas I have now called the custom font Poppins Custom, which is being ignored.

Is there a theme cache to flush? It seems to normally refresh itself.

Cheers,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for writing in, can you confirm that you use the font that you set on font manager? Maybe you added the custom font via @import CSS and that CSS has not been updated?

Please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look. And let us know what font-family you’re having the issue.

Cheers!

@friech

Thanks for getting back. I did think the problem was that I had not added the .com to the production license, but even after doing that the fonts are still out.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:
Spen

Hey Spen,

Upon checking, I saw that you have not assigned the Poppins Custom font to the Poppins Font Manager font.

Please choose the Poppins Custom font to the Poppins font.

I’ve tested that, by the way, and it works.

Hope that helps.

@christian_y

Ah, thanks Christian.

Do you know how it became unset? The font were assigned and working before we switched the domain.

Thanks,

Spencer

Hello Spencer,

It could be after the domain change or you have simply forgotten to add the custom font to the list of font names in the manager. It’s good to know that @Christian has found out about it and now been resolved.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.