Font Awesome - problems with icons after latest update 2.2.5

@friech The above solution was the only way I could get the icons to work and be consistent across all pages.

I’ve got it looking how I liked it previously, but I paid $60 dollars following your advice for Awesome 5.0 and since then, no one has been able to get it to work across all pages in the desired weight! Let me know if you have any ideas why this would have happened. I had other pages with RevSlider and Awesome was loading, but weights weren’t working, for that reason I’m not convinced it was the slider causing the problem.

Bare in mind if you look at the site I have now loaded Awesome 4.7 replacing the Awful 5.0.
Those fat infantile icons had to go!

I’ll be asking for a refund for the font, unless you can figure it out.
Cheers

Hi @myoshka

Unfortunately, there is no way you can just include a single line of code to call the font awesome pro version that will fix all the icons problems you have on your site.

If you want to load any icon from Font Awesome Pro, you will need to load the font on your website following the method described by @paul.r then write custom CSS/HTML codes to use the new icon, there is no option integrates this into the theme in the current version, however, we have that in one of the feature requests tickets, but I’m not sure at the moment about the possibility of having this feature implemented in one of the upcoming releases.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.