Ethos Footer Blank

My Ethos Footer is blank on www.thereapywithme.org. I’ve tried simply adjusting the colors, but it is not showing anything unless you hover.

Hello @cthames,

Thanks for writing in!

You are still using a release candidate version of the theme. Pro 3.11 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues, like you have mentioned above, so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And then, please go to Pro > Theme Options > Typography > Site Links to change the link color other than white because it make the links in the footer invisible to the eyes. It blends to the white background color. You can also go to Pro > Theme Options > Ethos and change the background color of your footer.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Did the update… Refreshed cache, cookies and browser. None of the presented solutions in your message worked for Theme Options. Should be fairly easy to fix correct?

And what’s funny is that all of the other stacks work, but Ethos does not.

Hi @cthames,

Have you tried deactivating other plugins?

If the issue is still there, can you give us a temporary access to your site? So we can investigate further. Please don’t forget to put the credentials in a secure note.

Thanks

Okay. So the footer is still not showing (so I decided to use a custom footer, but I would like to use the default theme footer) and now my mobile button will not show either (probably because of color change issues as well).

I am also not using a custom header, just the default header which comes with the theme. It could be as simple as a color change to make the mobile button show, but I have tried everything within the XTHEME without coding the CSS directly. The custom footer on my site does not show on mobile either.

Hi @cthames,

Thank you for providing the login information. Unfortunately, the URL of the website does not work for me. Would you please kindly double-check to make sure that you provided the correct information?

Thank you.

1 Like

So sorry. The hosting provider was having issues with my site. Please try again. It’s back up and running now. Just logged in. Thanks!

Hey @cthames,

Sorry to report that it’s still not fixed. That’s even when using VPN. Please check back with your host.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.