Ethos demo question

You are most welcome.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Three questions for you. Massive thanks!

1. Where do I download the grid and essential grid? It says in the documentation that I may not be using the latest version. Where should I get these plugins?

“What you can do here is use one of our bundled grid plugins to display your portfolio or any post type. You can just then build a page using the Content Builder and add either the Essential Grid or The Grid element in the page and reorder the elements. For more details about the plugins and their usage, please see the items below:”

1. based on this, am I making a new wordpress page and using cornerstone to build the layout? Then adding in a row with a custom cell that the grid will reside in?

2. Also, for my header while using the X theme. Is it possible to move my logo around? Its not centered properly. Or do I need to use Pro and build it from scratch?

Hello Chris,

If you have any additional questions at this time we kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you for your understanding.

Makes sense! Thanks!

Awesome!
We will reply your new thread shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.