Ethos Carousel Slider link to a page instead of posts

I like the carousel is there a way to have it link to actual pages instead of a post?

Hello George,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that the Carousel Slider was specifically designed to display posts item which is why in X or Pro > Theme Option > Ethos, it is called Post Carousel.

If you ever want to modify the default display, you may need to check out this old thread:

Note: We no longer provide support for customizations under our Support Policy.
If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One or Care service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

Understandable How could I create the same type of look inside of pro?

Hello George,

Regretfully we do not have any feature in the theme that allows you to create a Post/Page Carousel. What you can do is to use the Essential Grid plugin and create a carousel which will display your pages. You can then insert the grid on your page. Perhaps this Essential Grid plugin documentation may help you:

Hope this helps.

Thank You Ruenel I am just getting used to all the powerful features this theme has trial and error. You may close this

You are most welcome George!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.