Essintial grid

I see it didn’t help but at least there’s no error in the main WP Admin now so that is a step forward.

Next to try is the WordPress version. Your staging uses the latest.

And, your live site needs updating.

ok go ahead

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we can’t do that and too risky since it’s live. I recommend backing it up first and please do the update. At least, if something fails then you can restore it right away.

Thanks!

sorry you didn’t understand me i have already updated the site go ahead with your fix

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. The tests we have done so far shows that there is no conflict or other side effects causing the issue, even the theme itself is not the cause. The Essential Grid plugin itself seems to have some issues with the Grid you have at hand.

I downgraded the Essential grid to the same version which you have on the staging website and your live website also uses that older version. Would you please kindly check the case now?

Also, give us the exact step by step guide on how you check the case so we can do the same for our testing purposes.

If it is working ok then shows the latest version of the Essential Grid has problems with the Grid you created. If that is the case you have 2 options at hand:

1. Keep using the older version

2. Recreate the Grid from scratch with the new version of the plugin.

Thank you.

ok i tried but it doesn’t work
here is my step by step process

1. i go to essential grid and creat a new grid
  2. then i name it and give it a alias
  3. i choose the source of the grid on my case product from woo shop and the relevant pruducts
  4. the i go to choose the skin i choose skin and save the grid (i save after every step)
  5. i go back to main essential grid page and choose to edit skin from the grids i have created
  6. then i discover that i cannot edit the skin, it doesn’t matter if its a pre-built skin or a new one i cant edit any of them

Hi,

Try to deactivate and delete essential grid plugin including all grid you have done already.

Then install it back again via Overview Page and create a very simple grid at first.

After that, check if you can edit the skin. If it works you may recreate back your grids.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.