Essential Grid Purchase code enter

Hi I have entered the purchase code via wordpress free theme Twenty Sixteen then entered overiding code to the bundled version in PHP functions.php:

// Override and displays the Essential Grid activation section
// =============================================================================
if ( ! function_exists( ‘x_essential_grid_theme_setup’ ) ) :

function x_essential_grid_theme_setup() {

GLOBAL $EssentialAsTheme;

$EssentialAsTheme = false;

}

add_action( ‘admin_init’, ‘x_essential_grid_theme_setup’ );

endif;
// =============================================================================

But nothing seems to work. The grid list is not showing and the enter purchase code section is still not visible. Can someone please assist thank you.

Hi Alessandro,

That code should work or allow you to input your Essential Grid license. Can you try uninstalling Essential Grid then install the version from CodeCanyon and not the bundled version?

If that does not help, please give us WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could investigate why it isn’t working.

Thanks.

I have left the information in the secured note. Hope you can see them thank you

Hi we already added the purchase code and entered codes into functions.php so please disregard. We just are having trouble with haveing the grid list the grids upon creating them in the essential grid main page. Can you let us know where and what we can do to reset or find where to this fix essential grid issue?

Hi @alessandrorussino,

I am sorry but I am not really sure what the issue is. I checked and can see the list of grids in your essential grid main page.

Can you please provide us more information about the issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you we had gone to the Functions.php and entered the codes successfully but now upon using the video play back full screen it is flickering heavily and it is very bad on mobile devices and also upon shrinking the browser. Additionally it plays very flickery on Safari. Is there a way to make the flickering go away? Thank you

Hey Alessandro,

Please test this issue first with the default WordPress theme to see if our theme is causing the issue.

If the issue persists with the default WordPress theme, please report this to ThemePunch, the developer of Essential Grid directly since you’re using the stand alone version and our theme at this stage is not causing the issue.

Thanks.

Ok thank you we will reach out to you if anything else pops up.

You are most welcome!
Please don’t hesitate to open another thread if you need anything else we can help you with.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.