Essential grid not displaying, reason unknown

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. The fact that cleaning the transient brings back the grid shows this is 100% a cache related problem even if it disappears afterward.

Accessing the CF will is not that important at this stage as the most that we can do there is to follow this instruction:
https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

I suggest that at this stage you consider the staging website and also temporarily first purge all the caches from the plugins you have, then deactivate them. After that set the CF to development mode:
https://www.fastcomet.com/tutorials/cloudflare/development-mode

Then use the Transient Cleaner tool. Check the result.

Thank you.

Great news. I set up a staging area. I activated the X theme and installed 4 plugins
Cornerstone
Essential Grid
WP Page Builder
and the Transient Cleaner.

You can see the result here or here

Neither of them work. They will display after executing a transit cleaner cleaning, but they disappear on refresh.

There is no CF, no WP-Rocket, no interference from within the installation.

So, I am considering it is

1. a hosting issue?
  2. a previously incorporated customization issue?

I’d love to hear if you have other ideas.

You can take a look. I will provide the login credentials again for your convenience.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I did check few points here. I downgraded the Essential Grid and added 2 new test pages with no result.

This seems to be related to the grid you are trying to use maybe. I am not sure about that. I suggest that you use the Export functionality of the Essential Grid to export your Grids: https://meditateinsouthsound.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=essential-grid-import-export

Then Just install a fresh installation of the WordPress on your local machine and import the grids. It seems for some reason the grids are the problem.

Unfortunately, this is the most we can be of a help and we are all out of options here regarding your case.

Chris thank you so much. I know that this has been difficult to resolve.

After having eliminated all possible issues with you, I decided to get ready to write to EG in hopes that they would help me even though I don’t own a license.

I made a new grid and it displayed, then disappeared on refresh. Everytime, I updated the grid in EG it would display again. I realized that EG has it’s own caching system!

SOLUTION FOR ESSENTIAL GRID CACHING ISSUE
When using WP-Rocket or W3, the Essential Grid native caching must be turned off!
There is a sidebar menu under Ess. Grid called Global Settings. Caching gets turned off there.

Check out our test page again. It works. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the help. Glad we got to a solution that others can make use of. I hope this thread is beneficial for others.

You’re welcome and thanks for sharing the solution :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.