Essential Grid glitch; can't edit

Hey, thanks for the reply. We’ll try to test that.

I’m curious though… We have three websites (all with the same host on the same server) that use the essential grid plugin. It’s broken on 2 of the 3 sites. Would it still make sense that it’s a host problem since the plugin still works on the third site?

Hi @nwmc

I’m not sure if this might be the issue or not, but it’s worth to try it, your WordPress Site URL isn’t updated to use the HTTPS version:

Although, when I visit your website I got redirected to the HTTPS version, this might cause issues if the plugin is trying to get the WordPress URL and it gets it in HTTP while the page itself is loaded over HTTPS, please correct that by simply changing the settings in WordPress and recheck this issue.

Thanks.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. We switched it to https but the plugin is still broken.

Going back to the host being the cause… I’m wondering about that because 2 of our 3 websites have the broken plugin, but the third website is just fine despite being with the same host. I don’t have a big understanding of hosts/serves/etc… would you explain why this would or wouldn’t make sense?

Unfortunately we’re right in the middle of our biggest event of the year, so we probably can’t test the host until next week.

Hey @nwmc,

The host itself might not be conflicting with Essential Grid out of the box. It just can be a factor depending on the overall site setup like WordPress configuration, theme and plugins.

If you could document the differences between the working site and your 2 broken sites, that would give us more info that might lead to the discovery of the cause.

For now, we can only advice to try other web hosts. If the issue persists in there then the issue could be inside your WordPress setup.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.