Essential Grid Filter - Element Count

Hello! Following the theme update, it appears that the Essential Grid filter element numbers have disappeared. Previously they would show the number of elements in each category but now they all show 0. Could you please advise what the problem might be? Here is the page. Thanks!

Hello Cynth,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please confirmed that you have updated to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 7.2.2
  • Cornerstone 4.2.2
  • Essential Grid 2.3.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I have done all of the updates and cleared the cache but the issue still persists. Is there any fix you can suggest?

Hey Cynth,

This is not an issue in my site so there might be something causing this issue in your site. It could be a custom code or a 3rd-party plugin so please do try the following:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

2. If you’re using a child theme, switch to the parent theme. If the issue is fixed, this will quickly tell you if custom codes in the child theme are causing the issue.

3. Also, duplicate your grid and test using different skins. There might be a problem with your specific skin which in this case, we’d need the following info. Please post them in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

Thanks.

Thanks @christian . The issue is with the Revolution Slider plugin, upon reading some other articles it seems that 6.2.2 is not yet compatible but I can’t seem to get the older version back (even if I delete the plugin then go through the X Extensions section to reinstall it). Could you please guide me through how I can get it back to the previous compatible version? Thanks!

Hey Cynth,

Regretfully, we do not have the old version. What you can do is either revert to a previous working backup of your site or uninstall Slider Revolution and install it again via X > Validation. If you have a license for Slider Revolution, maybe you can ask ThemePunch if can provide you with the previous version too.

Hope that helps.

Hi @christian, yes I already tried to reinstall via X > Validation but it still gave me the newest version. Is there some other fix I can apply or how can I install the previous version manually if I don’t have a separate license with them?

Hey Cynth,

I’m sorry about that. Our Version Compatibility list is not updated. Regretfully, there’s no more way to install previous versions but to contact your host to revert your site from a working backup.

What best I could do is to list this issue in our tracker so that the person managing the bundled plugins will report this to ThemePunch.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.