Elements disappeared, misplaced or moved on the whole website

Thank you @marc_a

One last thing our gallery page, done with Envira, now is not displaying any picture. We tried to deactivate plugins one by one, flush envira cache, clear all transients and turn the gallery cache off without any luck. Would you mind to take a look please?

Hi @apneatotalmalta,

I check your Gallery page and the reason why the images is not showing because the URL is not correct. This could due with the plugin installed like a CDN, please double check on it. I also advice that you put your website in development mode in Cloudflare because the changes is not reflecting.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a,

I activate the development mode in Cloudflare.

One of the default options of Autoptimize plugin was serving all the images from ShortPixel’s global CDN, that was probably why the gallery was not working. Now seems to be back to normal.

Regarding the other JavaScript files, are the same that @ruenel move to the scripts in footer in the plugin Insert Headers and Footers, is it related?

BTW, I’m also receiving now a cURL error 28 in Wordpress Site Health that was not there before! (Error details: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5002 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)

And my GTMetrix has plumbed from 96% of Performance to 25% and my LCP has gone from 1.2 to over 6 seconds!

Hi @apneatotalmalta,

We’re glad that your issue with the images was already fixed. The javascript files are not related to the script files transferred by my colleague. Regarding the cURL please ask your hosting provider for more information about the said issue. About your performance result in Gtmetrix, I suggest that you review your performance settings why it is acting that way.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a,

Thanks for the tips!

The javascript are exactly the same that your colleague put on the plugin. If it’s not coming from there, do you know what else could be? Thanks

Hey @apneatotalmalta,

This is also a puzzle to us. It could be corrupted cornerstone data that is causing this. It would be best that you start with the other clone/ test page instead to save us time.

Cheers.

Hi @ruenel,

I already started days ago with the cloned page, losing my Google rank on the way but it seemed like the only solution.

The errors I mentioned to @marc_a are coming from the new cloned homepage and the JavaScript files with the 404 error (that also appear as cancelled in GTMetrix) are the same ones that you move to the Insert Headers and Footers plugin. Can you tell me from where did you move the scripts? Before you moved them there were no errors.

@ruenel, I know it is a puzzle but I’m asking you because you have more tools and knowledge than me and probably would be easier for you to find from where those errors are coming from.

Apart of the cloned page, do you have any other suggestion to fix the issue?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi @apneatotalmalta,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the X (version 8.1.2) theme has not been updated to the latest version but the Cornerstone (version 5.1.5) has been updated to the latest version. The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would also suggest you follow the below steps while updating the X theme and the Cornerstone.

1. Delete the Cornerstone existing one
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After deletion of the Cornerstone, please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

Please let us know to investigate it further if you get the same issue even after you updated the theme by following the above steps.

Thanks

Hi again @tristup,

Thanks! The update fixed the main page issue about Cornerstone, now I can see it back to normal so I have put it back as a main page to don’t lose Google rank but the same JS canceled error mentioned above is happening,

You are most welcome.

Hi again @ruenel,

I still have the same JS canceled error mentioned above. Any ideas of how to fix it?

Hello @apneatotalmalta,

Can you please provide any marking screenshot where you are getting JS error so that we can investigate your settings? It would be best if you could be better to provide your exact page URL.

Thanks

Hello @prakash_s,

If you check the post by @marc_a 11 days ago you will find a print screen he sent me with the cancelled JS.

Thank you

Hi @apneatotalmalta,

Unfortunately, the issue mentioned in that screenshot does not exist on the home page anymore. Also the mentioned JavaScript Canceled error is not found, please mention if that is appearing on any specific page or pages.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

I just have checked it and it doesn’t seem to happen anymore. A couple of days ago it was in all pages.

I think that all is solved then!

Thanks a lot to all of you for your help!

Hi @apneatotalmalta,

Great that at last it is resolved.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.