E&P form builder licence issue

Hey there,

my Form Builder is not working anymore because it tells me on the dashboard to add a licence key. When I now click on it it tells me that the licence is included in the Pro Theme. (as it should be and ever worked out before)
Can you check this and fix the problem or better tell me what to do?

Thanks

Hi @ArtOfSpring,

Thanks for reaching out.
The E&P Form Builder is a bundled plugin that comes with the X and Pro and does not need any separate license. This issue was reported to our development team a few updates back and has been already resolved. I have checked your WordPress admin and found the problem you are getting, I will report this back to our development team for further investigation.

Thanks

Hey @tristup,

thank you so far for writing in but I amm already waiting some days without any solution.
Do you have any further information because we are in a hurry to finaly work with the things we payed.

Thank you for your time.

Hey @ArtOfSpring,

You do not need to register the plugin. It does not need to be registered and validated to be able to create or edit a form.

Which form has the issue? Can you please share the URL of the page where we can see the form in action?

Best Regards.

Hey @ruenel,

thanks fpr writing in. Your are absolutley right so far.
BUT to show you better what my problem is about I recorded this little Screen Video, following this link.
As you see IT IS POSSIBLE to create my own form BUT when I want to start editing things it stucks in the load screen without opening the control panel. You know what this is about?

Hi @ArtOfSpring,

The problem shown in the video is not related to the license. It seems there might be some different reasons behind your reason. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please update the Pro to its latest and check if that resolves your problem.

Thanks

Hello @tristup,

thank you for writing in.

Let’s get into your troubleshooting advise:

1. Never changed something on the theme > didn’t solve the problem
  2. ALL third party plugins are deactivated > didn’t solve the problem
  3. Updated on the latest Version > didn’t solve the problem
  4. installed Pro Child but never made any change > didn’t solve the problem
  5. no use of additional CSS or JS > didn’t solve the problem
  6. No Caching Plugin in use and no caching tool in use on Server > didn’t solve the problem
  7. No CDN in use on Server > didn’t solve the problem

If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
//You can work on this site because the site is not live! The Login you already got in the secure note in the first message!

It would be nice to solve this problem asap because we have to go on working for this client!

Thank you so far!

I’ve sent a message to Loopus tech to try and fix the estimation form issues. I can hide the validation message no problem, but I also have the issue where you cannot edit steps. From what I can tell they are using Contact Form 7 and they are not grabbing the data properly in the edit steps. Our integration with them is very bare, hopefully we can find a solution quickly. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, have a great day.

Hey @charlie,

thank you for writing in and helping us with this issue.
it’s already frustrating because we also use this Plugi on other Websites for our clients and everywhere it works out but not in this case.
Hopfully the support Team get back to you soon and solve the problem that. Maybe we find out what is going on and know better for the future.
I really had to get back to work for this client the next week…

Have a great Weekend

We’re here for you whenever you need us.

Hey @All,

as I see you are not really “here for you whenever you need us”.
At the end I found a solution for my own and I just want to let you know for the future AND to tell the Plugin Publisher.

When this option auf the visual Builder is switched ON, the form builder don’t show up anymore at the moment of editing Steps. When I switch it OFF it works out.
To confirm this I tried it on some other installations on our Webistes and it’s happening everywhere the same.
So I guess this function causes errors, don’t know why but they should fix it on Loopus Side.

But anyway thank you so far for your time.

Thank you for that solution as it also solved it for me. I have yet to hear from them, but if it comes down to it I’m confident we can hide the license message and if there’s a filter / setting to control the visual step builder then we can prevent the issue of the builder not showing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.