Dynamic content with two nested fields

Hi, I need to do something like this (nest dynamic contents):

{{dc:post:permalink post="{{dc:acf:post_field field=“evento__id”}}"}}

where evento__id is a custom ACF field (object post returning the id).

(the system escaped “evento__id”, but didn’t worked)

may you help me?

Hey Leonardo,

Please try {{dc:post:permalink post={{dc:acf:post_field field=“evento__id”}}.

If that doesn’t help, we need more context for us to help so please give us the following information in a Secure Note

• Screenshot of the result of (the system escaped “evento__id”, but didn’t worked)
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hi @leomello,

Thanks for providing all the details!

As far I have understood your concerns, you want the link of the image redirected to the single event page, right? If yes, please follow the steps below. If no, would you mind sharing more information?

1.) In order for us to access the object data of your ACF field evento_id, we need to change the return type from ID to object.

2.) In the row of your event, we need to enable the Dynamic Content in the Looper Provider in order for us to access the data.

{{dc:acf:post_field field="evento__id"}}

3.) Then also enable the Looper Consumer in your row section.

4.) Once you’ve done all the 3 steps below, I suggest that you will remove your ACF field evento__img and we will just use the featured image functionality on your event page. There’s a reason why we need to do this because once we enable the looper provider and looper consumer in our row, we can’t call the ACF field inside into it that’s why I am suggesting using the featured image functionality.

5.) Then in your image source, just click the featured image and it will automatically get the image assigned in your featured image page on the single event page.

6.) Then to link the image to the single page, just use this dynamic code.

{{dc:post:permalink}}

7.) Then in your text element, instead of using this code:

[tribe_event_inline id="{{dc:acf:post_field field=“evento__id”}}"]
{title:linked}
[/tribe_event_inline]

change it to this one:
[tribe_event_inline id="{{dc:post:id}}"]
{title:linked}
[/tribe_event_inline]

8.) The last thing, since we use the featured image functionality, we need to remove it from displaying to the single event page. To do that, please add the code below in your Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

.tribe-events-event-image {
  display: none;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.