Disable HubSpot chat

Hi gang,

I added HubSpot to my website, but it added Chat to the bottom of every page.

There are some pages on my website that I don’t want the chat agent to pop up. I am using Wordpress (X Theme) and I had previously been able to disable it from loading on certain pages by adding something like this:

#hubspot-messages-iframe-container {
display: none !important;
}

I did a theme update and it seems to have removed the code that was preventing chat from popping up.

Here’s the rub: I don’t remember where I changed it, and I don’t remember if the above was the exact code that I used! I probably spent two hours figuring it out last time and I was hoping that I could toss this out to you guys for help instead of spending another two hours trying to figure it out!

THANKS in advance,

Mitch

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for writing to us.

To hide the chat at specific pages, add the code with page id class. You will find the page id at body tag of that page.
For example, The page id of the home page is 135, so the class is page-id-135 and the code should be

.page-id-135 #hubspot-messages-iframe-container {
display: none !important;
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

1 Like

BOOM! There it is :slight_smile:

Much appreciation - thanks for your help, @prakash_s!

Hi Mitch,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.